The task of having to source and allow Commercial Cleaning Companies to visit your facility has always been an overwhelming experience. The thought of making initial contact with Commercial Cleaning Companies via directories can itself be very costly in both time and money. CleanConnect is a FREE service to you, it costs you nothing to register and nothing to post and award a cleaning contract.
In the end you will have selected a Commercial Cleaning Company who meets your needs and requirements at a competitive price. CleanConnect provides a time-efficient, secure and reliable online tendering portal that connects commercial cleaning companies with commercial cleaning contracts. Our goal is to simplify the way that commercial cleaning contracts are awarded to commercial cleaning contractors through the creation of a commercial cleaning marketplace.
CleanConnect has taken the burden away from YOU and created a first of its kind LIVE online RFT tender system, which will have mandatory pre-qualified cleaning companies registered, and online ready to compete for your business. All Commercial Cleaning Companies are put through a mandatory prerequisite requirement, which they must comply with before CleanConnect approves their registration.
Mandatory Pre-requisites include:
- Staff Unformed with photo ID at all times
- Provide currentWorkers comp & Public liability Insurances
Non Mandatory Pre-requisites, show case contractors creditably:
- Member with any Associations
- Quality Management System (AS/NZS ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health & Safety System (AS/NZS 4801)
- Environmental Management System (AS/NZS 14001)
CleanConnect will provide you with a full comprehensive Facility Scope of Works have the for you complete at your own pace, The Scope of Works is so user friendly and easy to complete by ticking the appropriate boxes.
Once completed, there will be additional information opportunities to assist with your request, such as uploading of site maps, images andimportant additional commentsthat forms part of your Request For Tender.
From that point onwards, you sit back and wait for commercial cleaning companies to respond with their best competitive proposal. Finally, you review, shortlist and award the contract to your preferred Commercial Cleaning Company.
Once you award the contract, both parties will then complete the hand over stage by signing off the contract & details. Exchanged.
Why use CleanConnect?
- FREE Registration, FREE to participate and FREE to award a contract.
- Convenient, secure, reliable and innovative.
- Designed to simulate a real life online Tender environment for any size company
- Easy to complete step by step Client Facility Scope of Works for General Tenders
- Ability to upload Tender document for Corporate Tenders.
- Connect with pre-qualified Commercial Cleaning Companies.
- View competitive proposals through your CleanConnect LIVE Submission Page.
- Suitable for Sole traders to multi-national corporations to all levels of government.
- One stop site tendering solution system designed specifically for the Cleaning Industry.
- Saving time, resources and money.
- You set the parameters .You decide whom you want to work with.
- Giving you peace of mind. It’s simple and free.
- Connecting you to a cleaner future
Tips on selecting the right Cleaning Company.
We provide you peace of mind that all registered Commercial Cleaning Companies with CleanConnect have been through a pre-qualified means before registering:
- A company with an ACN or ABN
- Provide current Certificate of Public Liability
- Provide current Workers Compensation Certificate
- All staff must wear uniform and display or carry photo id
- Provide 3 current references
- Make sure you check Additional information on the Company Profile Page, which can be of value and of benefit to your needs.
- Make sure if there are any additional work required in a certain area that you make mention of it clearly in the comments section.
- Take photos or upload any documents to assist the Commercial Cleaning Company putting forward their best accurate proposal.
- You have ample time and opportunity to review all Commercial Cleaning Companies, look at their website, view their profile page, view Terms & conditions because these are the terms for which you will be signing off on so make sure it meets your needs and requirements
- Look at any testimonials available on their website
- Submission prices may vary be sure to check out their full credentials before progressing them to the final round or awarding them the Cleaning Contract.
- Be honest in completing your Client Facility Specification Sheet, once submitted this is what all Commercial Cleaning Companies will base their pricing on.
- Review Contracts carefully and make sure everything agreed upon is included. Check out their payment policy and Terms &Conditions, cancellation policy and service guarantee.
- If you are on the Green Side...ask about recycling policies and whether they have green cleaning policies, also check if they use Environmentally Safe Cleaning Products.
The Importance of a Clean Workplace environment.
- A clean hygienic facility gives building occupants a visual comfort and reduces potential risk.
- Improves indoor air quality and the risk associated with dust and bacteria on surfaces
- Reduces absenteeism in the workplace
- A reduction in the probability of illness, which can positively impact the cost, associated with workers absent and present in the workplace.
- Improve relations between employer and employee
- Increase productivity levels with a clean working environment
- Better health in the workplace leads to a more competitive workforce.
- Customers value cleanliness, when deciding to do business with an establishment
- Dirty facilities can create risk such as slips and falls, leading to higher insurance and legal costs.
- Cleanliness of a facility is a number driver of customer satisfaction
- Dirty rest rooms cost businesses lost sales, customer referrals and repeat business.
- Cleaning plays a significant role in extending asset life cycles and increasing return on investment.
- A clean facility can reduce the spread of illness, thus reducing health related costs.
- Effective cleaning and disinfection will decrease the number of environmental pathogens and reduce risk of transmission and potential infections.