Company - Code of Conduct
All businesses using the cleanconnect.com.au website(“the Website”) for the purpose of engaging a commercial cleaning company to provide cleaning services at its facility or facilities must adhere to the following code of conduct.
All Clients must:
- Maintain a high standard of commercial conduct and business ethics. This includes the honouring of all contracts and commitments freely entered into, in particular the adherence to both quantity and quality.
- Only liaise with Commercial Cleaning Companies to whom you are introduced on the Website by the methods made available on the Website
- Observe the highest practical standards of environmental care and protection.
- Ensure adequate insurance cover is maintained for public liability, and for the other statutory requirements.
- Ensure strict adherence to relevant State Department of Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Comply with all Federal/State laws and regulations.
- A Client will not disclose, and will ensure that any of its employees and contractors will not disclose any confidential information acquired in respect of Commercial Cleaning Companies as a result of your entering into a Cleaning Contract with a Commercial Cleaning Company and/or your use of the Website (including by way of conversation) except if legally obliged to do so. This restriction continues to apply after the Client ceases to use the Website and after termination of a Cleaning Contract.
Safe Working Environment
- The Client agrees that it will provide all employees and/or contractors of a Commercial Cleaning Company engaged to provide cleaning services pursuant to a Cleaning Contract entered into as a result of its use of the Website with a safe working environment and will comply with its obligations in that regard under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011, including but not limited to:
- The failure of CleanConnect to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Code of Conduct shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- This Code of Conduct operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Code of Conduct is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Code of Conduct and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions